|eltimoru||Дата: Среда, 26.03.2014, 14:10 | Сообщение # 1|
|Всем добрый день. Elizaveta Kovaleva Photography проводит конкурс, в котором разыгрываются две бесплатные фотосессии в Дрездене в апреле (конкурс длится две недели до 5 апреля). Конкурс проходит на странице в фейсбук: https://www.facebook.com/ElizavetaKovalevaPhotography |
Работы фотографа можно посмотреть на сайте: www.elizavetakovaleva.com
Правила участия предельно просты:
Elizaveta Kovaleva Photography – www.elizavetakovaleva.com - proudly presents a photoshoot giveaway contest:
To win a free photoshoot:
1. If you are not yet a fan of my photography, go to my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ElizavetaKovalevaPhotography) and Like it
2. Send me the photo of your couple in a private message, your names and a few lines why you want to win a photoshoot
3. Ask your friends to like my page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElizavetaKovalevaPhotography
4. Ask your friends to like the photo of your couple, which I will post to a special album – Spring Couple Photoshoot Giveaway.
5. Cross your fingers and wait for the results
1. Only one entry per couple (you can be dating, engaged or married – it doesn’t matter, the most important thing that you are in love)
2. The competition lasts two weeks. You can send me your photo from the 23st of March to the 5th of April. Last entries will be accepted before 12pm on 5th of April.
3. Winners will be announced on the 6th of April at Noon (Dresden time).
4. The first winner will be the couple, who gets the most likes under their photo from friends (the likes under the photo are counted only from people, who have liked Elizaveta Kovaleva Photography page on Facebook).
5. The second winner will be choosen by photographer and will be just because I like you
6. Photoshoots will be done from 17th to 30th of April 2014
7. Chosen location will be in (or around) Dresden
8. It is an outdoor session only
9. Each session will last 4 hours and is worth 300 Euro, but you get it for free!
10. Each couple will get 50 best edited photos (I don’t give away the original RAW photos)